CAIS is seeking a talented writer/content developer to join the Marketing team as an Associate Content Producer. The candidate will be responsible for developing, curating, and implementing content with the purpose of sustaining the firm’s cohesive narrative as the leading authority on Alternative Investments across all marketing platforms. She/he will produce interesting and insightful content for our target audiences, including our two-sided marketplace of independent financial advisors and asset managers. The ideal candidate will possess a creative, inquisitive, and strategic mind, with a can-do attitude to tackle complex projects; be self-motivated, detail-oriented, have excellent project management and execution skills, and an ability to work independently and as part of a team. A passion for exceptional writing, cohesion, and prior exposure into the finance industry are all musts.
- Design and implement editorial strategy to drive CAIS’ recognition as one of the leading forces within the industry.
- Develop strategic vision internally and externally and help business development teams disperse the strategy to the greater organization and beyond.
- Ensure all content produced in-house and from outside partners is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice on all marketing platforms.
- Facilitate and maintain content creation and copywriting for all thought leadership including but not limited to: articles, emails, newsletters, blogs, site maintenance, etc.
- Work with the Legal & Compliance department to ensure the firm is following.
- Additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill and interest.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, or a related discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with financial services content marketing; willingness to learn how to apply it to CAIS’s specific segment of the industry.
- Knowledge of content marketing tools.
- Understanding of how to leverage SEO; ability to optimize content for search and social promotion.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Ability to independently execute instructions with great attention to detail and consistently high-quality work product.
- Experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.