The firm is seeking an Associate to be the firm’s in-house Salesforce Administrator. This person will be dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the “go to” for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases, provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform customization, enhance reporting capabilities, and be the Subject Matter Expert on Salesforce.
- Create and manage changes to the system; proactively gather data and feedback from users to identify and modify system changes as needed.
- Manage all processes that impact or relate to Salesforce.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, and other objects/functions.
- Grant/remove and maintain user licenses and security levels, including sharing rules.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance end-user experience through customization.
- Create processes to monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Create and administer training to existing and new users on an ongoing basis.
- Be the SME on Salesforce and communicate system changes to users as appropriate.
- Lead and drive integration efforts of Salesforce and utilized systems (such as Discovery Data).
- Additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill and interest.
- 2-3 years of Salesforce administration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to independently execute instructions with great attention to detail and consistently high-quality work product.
- Highly refined communications and writing skills.
- Linear, logical thinking, the ability to resolve complex issues into manageable components.
- Fast learner, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office.