CAIS is seeking an Associate to work alongside a senior sales professional to assist with driving revenue generating opportunities, originating and closing new business, and promoting the firm’s structured solutions platform to the wealth management industry. The ideal candidate will have experience selling structured products, as well as an excellent client service attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Assist the senior sales professional with developing and executing a business plan to generate new structured solutions business in the independent wealth management channel.
- Develop new leads and originate calls / in-person meetings.
- Market structured solutions offerings to prospects and clients.
- Develop customized solutions for clients to address their investment objectives.
- Travel to visit clients and new prospects within their respective regions.
- Service existing client relationships and fulfill and any request for assistance or information.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure client needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Assist Marketing in creating educational materials to educate and promote structured solutions.
- Develop expertise on all CAIS products, business activities and infrastructure.
- Special projects and additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Strong background in fixed income, equity derivatives, and structured notes.
- Experience in wholesaling structured products, ETFs, mutual funds, or other financial products.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client service aptitude and attitude.
- High level of personal integrity and ability to consistently deliver high quality work product.
- Experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Client Relationship Manager system experience, specifically Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, or a related discipline.
- Series 7, 63.