Alternative Investments and Optimizing Your Client Portfolios
Invitation: June 5, 2013
Over the past five years alternative investments have grown at a rate 7X that of traditional asset classes*. At this half-day forum in Boston, leading firms review the latest trends within this fast-growing asset class. They will also share their perspectives to help you evaluate whether to incorporate alternative investments into your clients’ portfolios.
Please Join Us
Date: Wednesday, June 5th
Time: 12:45 – 5:30 p.m. ET
Location: Seaport Boston Hotel
Address: 1 Seaport Lane, Boston, MA 02210
- American Realty Capital
- Cohen & Steers
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management
At the Alternative Investments Forum, You Will:
- Discover the latest trends and portfolio construction strategies for illiquid alternative investments from Mercer Consulting
- Hear best practices and strategies for including hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, and real estate in your portfolios from a panel of portfolio managers
- Obtain insights into the research and due diligence of alternative mutual funds from Mallory Horejs of Morningstar Inc.
- Learn how a panel of portfolio managers are incorporating alternative investment strategies into the ’40 Act structure
- Earn CFP continuing education credits for qualifying sessions, and have the opportunity to network with peers and event sponsors
We are confident you will come away from this forum energized and ready to put new ideas to work. Feel free to forward this invitation to a colleague.